Our Office is reopen as of Monday, May 11, 2020
To All of Dr. Arbogast Patients please read,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and health.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visit to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep you and our staff safe.
Our office follows the current infection control recommendations made by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and the ADA (American Dental Association), TDA (Texas Dental Association) and the TSBDE (Texas State Board of Dental Examiners).
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Please let us know of any insurance changes as that will speed up your check in process. We also have all patient information forms available online to fill out prior to your appointment at www.amyarbogastdds.com
- Patients may NOT bring a companion to their appointment unless the patient requires assistance. (e.g. pediatric patients, special needs patients, elderly patients). If a patient needs assistance, we will ask the companion to bring a face mask with them.
- Call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when to come into the waiting room. 361-485-9607
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when entering. We have also set up hand washing stations in each room before being seated. We will be taking temperatures as well. We will ask prior to washing hands that all personal items including cell phones be placed on the counter or chair and not to be touched until patient is dismissed.
- You will see our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or any other reading materials since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We are so excited to see you! Please call with any questions or concerns. 361-485-9607
Dr Amy Arbogast and Staff